Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween is fun. Also, Hail to the Victors.

Soon I will post pictures of my various Halloween experiences. All I'll say is that Brian was a perfect Tinkerbell to my Peter Pan, and vice versa. He looks hot in satin and tulle, and I rocked the green tights. Also, last night my Monday class got out at 9pm and I found myself right in the absolute middle of West Village Halloween Parade madness. And it was definitely madness...too bad I couldn't capture any of it with my teensy camera phone.

More when the pictures arrive (ahem, to a certain someone who dates my sister).

As for the rest of my weekend, Michigan beat Northwestern. I was there with a bunch of NU people...that's right, Brian and I are on opposite sides of that rivalry. We went to a tailgate before that was quite fun--thankfully it was a night game. It's too bad the Wildcat fans in the group were all sad after their loss, but I had a great time watching my team win. Fortunately, there were also tons of UM fans in the stands with us, and definitely a guy with a cowbell right behind us (do-do-do-do-do-GO BLUE!). Gotta love the cowbell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I disagree with almost everything said in this posting (especially the part about the cowbell) except the comment about me in satin and tulle. That part was true.

Margaret made one hell of a Peter Pan! But to be honest, I'm glad there's no photographic evidence of my costume.

Mango Pancakes said...

Oh, but don't you wish that was true, my darling??

Brittnye, whenever you want to email me those pictures from the party, I would be forever grateful...