Monday, October 10, 2005

Remember when I beat Brian in racquetball?

Oh my goodness, I spent so much time watching Six Feet Under this weekend it's embarassing. But it was raining, a whole lot, and I was two discs behind my roommate. Hmph!

So Susie S., who I love, who lives in England, and whose blog I read with great frequency, has instituted this system where she lists five songs that she's listening to and enjoying a lot lately on her blog, then "tags" five other people for them to do the same on her blog. And she tagged ME, and I'm ever so flattered. So here goes, they're in no particular order:

1. Your Ex-Lover is Dead, Stars
2. Calendar Girl, Stars
3. Te Regalo, Carlos Baute
4. 10 $, M.I.A.
5. ...and I need a little more time to think of the other, I'm drawing a blank.

I'm going to tag people now, it doesn't matter what kind of songs they are. And if you don't want to do this, then seriously don't worry about it, nobody's pressuring anybody here. And if you don't have a blog and do want to do it, just put it in my comments section. Then I'll feel special. Tag: Brian, Brittnye, Graham, ATF, Max, Annie (does she even know I have a blog?), Brendan. Ready, go.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind of title is that? It has nothing to do with songs. And no, I don't remember that, thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

1. Beverly Hills, Weezer
2. Gold Digger, KanYeWest
3. Finger 11, One Thing
4. Daft Punk Is Playing At My House, LCD Sound System
5. At least I Bench Press More Than You, featuring Iwanna Rematch.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie! I'm listening to:

1.) Fix You, Coldplay
2.) Love is Hell, Ryan Adams
3.) Maybe Tomorrow, Stereophonics
4.) Big Sur, The Thrills
5.) Last Nite, The Strokes

Anonymous said...

i am so flattered to get such a mention!! and that you actually did it! ha!

can i just say i cannot wait! to see you and to have a meal with you in new york city! i know we rarely, if ever, dined together when we both lived in ann arbor, but i feel like we simply must.

-svrs

Anonymous said...

ps. i did not institute it, it was thrust upon me, but thanks for thinking i am creative enough to institute it.

-ss

Mango Pancakes said...

Well in MY world, you instituted it. Oh, and our NYC meal can't come soon enough! I think we'll have to have several meals, because I just can't be forced to pick one perfect place. And then we can both describe what we ate in detail on our blogs!

Anonymous said...

Alright. Here goes. Without thinking too much...

1. Red Red Red by Fiona Apple
2. Do You Want To by Franz Ferdinand
3. Family Business by Kanye West
4. 8 Mile by Eminem
5. She's Your Lover Now by Bob Dylan

--Max

PS I spent my whole weekend watching The OC. But don't tell anyone.