Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Forgive me Susie, for I have sinned.

Yesterday I committed a cardinal sin of roommatedom. I mailed the Netflix disc back before Susie was done watching it. And it was Six Feet Under. Oops. I actually realized it a few steps from the mailbox, turned around, went back and stared at the blue box as if there were some way I could retrieve it. I even checked Blockbuster later on, just in case. The final episode was just that good.

Aaaanyway, my parents were in town this weekend, which was lots of fun. I showed them my place and my neighborhood, we walked all over Brooklyn, went to the NY Transit Museum (check it out!), we met my sister's boyfriend's parents (which could have been deathly awkward but was great), ate some yummy food, and caught some sketch comedy. It was so nice to see them. I didn't realize how much I miss living three blocks away from them like I did until just a few months ago.

In other news, I'm plugging away (and by "plugging away" I mean "posting on my blog instead of working") at my latest lesson plan, that I have to present in class today. I am sooooo going to Beauty Bar after class.

1 comment:

Cedar said...

Gasp Gasp Gasp!!! What a terrible story! Oh, the shame. We just got the first disc of season 4 in the mail today...it's very exciting (yeah, we're a little behind). Now we get to find out what horrible thing happened to Lisa (say nothing!).
c.