Saturday, March 26, 2005

Let's go fly a kite.

Thank heavens I'm going back to school soon, because I never want to work again. I tasted sweet, sweet freedom this week, and being dragged back to captivity might be catastrophic. But I'll try not to be too dramatic about it all.

This week I basically took two and a half days off (and Monday and Tuesday were short days too), and did whatever I wanted. Wednesday Brian and I spent hours at the gym, where he wiped the floor with me in racquetball and then I kicked his bee-hind in basketball. When do we ever have that much leisure time? We were so tired. The rest of the time I socialized, played euchre with my high school friends, hung out with my sister, read, ate meatballs, saw the grandparents, went to see Watchers play their CD release show, slept a good amount (though not enough), and watched lots of basketball.

Oh, and speaking of basketball: I am a hardcore Wolverines fan and will be until the day I die, but I just need to express my pride in my home state Illini. Amazing! Down by 15 points with four minutes left and they win by one point in overtime?!! What a phenomenal team...

Too bad I missed tonight's game because I went to see a mediocre play. Yar.

Hey, Happy Easter. I've already consumed my weight in chocolate, and my mom hasn't even given me my hollow chocolate bunny yet. Mmmm.

No comments: