Sunday, December 04, 2005

Snowy snow snow.

Hooray, my blog is back! It disappeared for a few days there and even though it didn't really delay a posting on my part, I still felt a little like my child had run away from home.

Annie and I are in the NYU library, side by side with our Macs, staring out at the snow in Washington Square Park. It's pleasant. You know what's funny? Looking at other people's iTunes over the wireless network. I just realized I could do that, and it feels just a little bit voyeuristic and therefore a little exciting. Who are you, "Ben," and why do you have so much ABBA? And my, "Claudia," that's an interesting Gym playlist. At what point in your workout do you usually listen to Coldplay?

Wow, I'm getting lots of work done.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is sort of creepy. i didn't know you could see people's playlists too.

i want an ibook oh so badly. how is gmail on there? that is my main concern.

anxiously awaiting your sufjan update. do you have any of his albums? which one should i get first??

svrs.

Anonymous said...

conway. e-mail. me. you know what to do.

berry.

Mango Pancakes said...

Yes sir!

And as for schutt...I have no trouble with gmail on my mac at all! I use firefox most of the time too. I {heart} my wee little powerbook...