Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Time Out!

I'm sitting across from my sister, who is all gussied up and fancy to go out tonight, and she's reading all sorts of potential cool and exciting things we could do this weekend from TimeOutNY, like a million different activities and festivals and shows, and I am trying not to sweat too much and my hair is everywhere and my clothes are hanging off of me all weird because of so much walking around in the heat with a really heavy awkward bag, and all I can think of is how relieved I am that I can go to bed soonish, but not until I wash the blackness of the day off of my filthy feet...

And all that sounds bad, but really it's quite good. For example:
Washington Square

This is the view from the study lounge where I spent several hours today and yesterday!


Also, here's an interesting thing!! Check out MediaKid.org for some really interesting perspectives on media and kids. Sooo great, Cedar!

No comments: