Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Damn hot!

I am sitting in Annie's adorable but sweltering kitchen, drinking coffee and psyching myself up for a day of work. Not the kind of work where you get paid, but the kind of work where you read for many hours and then type for many hours.

Do I have a paper and a monologue due tomorrow? Yes.

Did I arrive at 1am on Monday? Also yes.

It's not that bad, just fast-paced because the class I'm in is only for an intensive 3 weeks. It's exciting to actually, finally be doing this, and to be sitting in class and actually contributing. (Really! I raised my hand and talked yesterday and even provoked a follow-up question from the professor!) And I certainly have time for the work, it's not like I'm doing anything else except experiencing a new city, but whatever! Plenty of time for that, right?

Also: Thank goodness for Dr. Science! Man, was I happy to see him, finally!

No comments: