Sunday, March 11, 2007

Well, hello there.

It's spring...

...and I've been sick of my blog's look for a while. This is only a temporary solution, I think. I need to become better at the technological side to get exactly what I want, but now at least we're not assaulted by all of that blue-green mishmash. Ugh. I'm not sure if I should switch services (to typepad or wordpress or something), or if I should just work a bit harder to learn ways that I can customize and personalize my blog a bit more. Thoughts? Help with html/ideas for easy blog customization? Feel free to leave them in the comments...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new blue look! I don't have a lot of advice - but Typepad is so easy - I love it!

Anonymous said...

OH MAN i was just thinking the same thing about my blog. I feel bored with it.

Dr. Science

Anonymous said...

Hey there. Sorry to comment on a really old post. I was doing a search on blog customization and ended up here somehow. Anyway, have you tried http://i.ph? You can personalize the templates with your own photos and stuff without dealing with code or CSS. It's all point and click and drag and drop. Check it out. You might just like it!