Saturday, February 24, 2007

I haven't posted in over a month!

Eek! Does anyone even read this anymore? I apologize, I really do...I just have to make a better effort to post more often, even when I feel like nothing interesting is going on.

I did, however, spend Presidents Day weekend in the Bay Area, visiting with many of my top favorite people ever in the whole wide world. I stayed in Oakland with Dave, Todd, and James, and visited San Franciscans Allie and Lizzie. Todd had a birthday party full of exciting tapas and drinks and music and dancing, and the rest of the weekend I pretty much spent either enjoying a meal or in transit to a meal, which is just the way I like it. I managed to eat homemade tapas, Thai food, gelato, pork chops, French bistro brunch, New Age-y Berkeley food, and Indian food. (That description may have been entirely for Susie Schutt, I'm not sure.) Mmmmmm. And the weather was warm and I walked in Golden Gate park and through the Mission, and jogged in Oakland, happy and sans winter coat. And the best part of all? Sus was there with me! We reunited on the West Coast and had a lovely little tryst. Our long distance relationship is going very well, I must say:

Hetero life partners, 2gether 4eva...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I still read it. Mostly because I'm your hetero-life partner. It was a great tryst!

S said...

i read it too!!

and i live for the food descriptions! and i am so happy to hear that you visited a place and had lots and lots of meals. thats the way it should be!!!

love,
the other susie.
schutt that is.