Saturday, November 18, 2006

All I've got at the moment.

Here I am again.

And here are some funny things that I found out through Brendan's blog. It may seem lazy or lame for me to have a post that rips entirely off of a friend's postings, but he's seriously been entertaining me lately.

First of all, I really like these comics.

The guy who writes them is a friend of my sister's ex-boyfriend, but oddly enough, also happens to be the ex-boyfriend of a friend of a completely unrelated friend also. Most of them are just normal, clever, and interestingly-drawn comics, but my favorite is when, instead of writing the story and having the artist illustrate it, he makes up stories for her pictures:



See the rest here.

Also, Brendan himself made a brilliant short film that should resonate with anyone who has ever tried to decipher Ikea's non-verbal instructions...



Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to see if this new "Blogger Beta" dealie is all that it claims to be.

No comments: