Monday, February 27, 2006

Ski bunny!

Ohmygoodness, I love skiing! We went to Camelback in Pennsylvania, and not counting the one time I went for a few hours at a crappy ski place in Wisconsin seven years ago, this weekend was my first real time skiing. So. Much. Fun. I feel like I learned pretty quickly--thanks to my expert and supportive companions, Brian, Sus, and Josh--and although some tumbles are inevitable, I avoided any gigantic wipeouts and achieved high speeds on some decidedly non-beginner runs. I was very proud of myself. I'm already trying to finagle a trip to an even more intense ski destination sometime in the near future...

I think I looked the part, n'est pas?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie - send me that picture, will you? I'd love to put it out in the house. xoxox

Anonymous said...

God...it would be so cool if one of you were wearing a one piece ski suit. In fact, everybody should have a one piece ski suit.