Wednesday, June 29, 2005

There's even a solarium.

Holy crap, we found an apartment in New York. More importantly, the owners of that apartment let us have it!

Considering all the possibilities, our search was relatively short and painless. Except for all the pain, and by that I mean the 95-degree weather with 100% humidity, and my constant anxiety. But it's all done now, and we will be living in a charming, well-located place in Astoria. More to come later.

I will now be regressing and moving in with my parents for a couple of weeks. Thank god.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm living with my parents now too. The food's great and so are the amenities (sp?). Then you'll get good and restless, which will make it easier to move. Congrats.
Max

Mango Pancakes said...

So good to hear from you! Congrats to you too, eh?