Monday, May 16, 2005

T minus 14 days.

Yikes! I haven't posted in a while.

Last weekend was fantastically fun-- we spent it running around New York. My sister once again secured her title as the Best Host Ever. She not only let us stay in her lovely apartment and cooked us more than one fantastic meal, but she had a spread of cheese, fruit, and wine waiting for us upon our arrival. At midnight. Brian just about passed out. Anyway, we had tons of fun, saw my friends and his friends, the new MoMA (beautiful), my soon-to-be new school, and pretty much ate the whole time. The mark of a great weekend.


Brewin' it up in Union Square...


This weekend was normal and fun, though I'm ready for it to be consistently warm. Yar. The good news is, TODAY begins my second to last week of work. And we all know the last week doesn't count, so basically this is my last week! Crap, I'm late for work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo. I want to hear all about dizzee. Also, did I drunk dial you a week or two ago? It seems that I did, but I don't quite remember what I said.
Max

Mango Pancakes said...

Um, yes, you did leave me a message in which you said many wonderful wonderful things. I may or may not still have it saved... ;)